Everyone is trying to think outside of the box but do you ever stop and wonder how much can you fit inside that box? I plan to.
Who is the girl with the box?
- Fulbright Fellow [Mendoza, Argentina]
- College graduate [Susquehanna University in Selinsgrove, Pa.]
- B.A. in International Studies and Spanish with a minor in Religious Studies [Yo hablo español!]
- Traveling Leadership Consult for Sigma Kappa Sorority [Modern day Carmen San Diego]
- World traveler [2 of the 4 WAGGGS world centers, study abroad, internships]
- Pompadour enthusiast [joy can be found in a teasing comb]
- Amateur half marathon runner [3 in 2014, 3 planned for 2015]
- World renowned guesser [The 2011 Super Bowl final score? Nailed it.]
- Ice hockey fanatic [Boston Bruins]
- Wing eating queen [Try me.]
- Girl Scout [Gold Award, holla!]
- College students call me a hipster.
What is going in the box?
- My life… literally
- The curious happenings of a solo trip to South America
- My running sneakers
- Reflections of my trips across the country [21 universities in 11 different states]
- Tid bits that twenty-somethings encounter during their post grad awakening (What do you mean I don’t get a student discount?)